Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Last updated: February 19, 2017
“Staff”: any user with the rank of Admin or Moderator and/or listed in our Staff directory.
“Content”: includes, but not limited to anything created, or obtained while using our Service such as text, player datafiles and inventories, image (including screenshots), resources, and builds.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using or connecting to anything provided by http://thetablocks.com (the “Service”) and/or operated by ThetaBlocks (“us”, “we”, or “our”). By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
All Content, as defined above, may be retained, removed, or relocated at discretion of ThetaBlocks Staff. You also warrant that you are the owner of or have the right to post your Content, and that the submission or nature of your Content does not infringe the rights of any third party. Any damages resulting from such infringements are exclusively the liability of the user who submitted said content.
You also grant us perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable rights to use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute, prepare derivative works of, perform, or publicly display that Content. This mean that we have the right to partially or fully move, delete, or change any content as it exists on our server, at any time, and without warning or permission. Depending on the degree of changes made, you recognize that our actions may also result in a change in copyright ownership or intellectual property rights on the altered content as a result of sufficiently derivative alteration.
In the special case of builds (block manipulation or placement), will provide a copy of the build(s) to the creator of the upon request. We retain the right to deny any request if deemed unreasonable or if these terms have been violated.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ThetaBlocks.
ThetaBlocks has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ThetaBlocks shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Termination and Suspension of Access
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Connecting to the Server
Upon clicking the continue button below you will be greeted by a password field. After typing in “flamingo” (all lowercase) you will be grated with the IP used to connect to the server. See you there!
By using our Service you agree NOT TO:
- use or encourage others to use our Service for any illegal purpose.
- impersonate us or any Staff member.
- make unsolicited or inappropriate offers, advertisements or proposals for goods, services or other commercial activities that are not related to our Service.
- harass users of our Service.
- Engage in any other conduct prohibited by Staff or server Rules.
- release or distribute any Content without Staff consent (with the exception of unaltered content to which you hold the sole, original copyright).
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
ThetaBlocks may revise these terms at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You also agree that you are at least thirteen (13) year of age.
By clicking continue you acknowledge that you understand the terms stated above.